Monday, July 1, 2013

Peach Cobbler recipe and videos

Okay, so today I spent the day trying to capture a peach cobbler recipe and some kitchen tips for working with children in a video to put on my new YouTube channel, Help From Debbie.

Haha, I have been working on it for 5 hours now.  I am not able to put all the videos together in one smooth shot...so there are 5!

The cobbler is delicious and here is the recipe.

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Ingredients:
Fresh peaches
1 C. brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
Cinnamon
1 C flour
1/3 C melted butter
1/2 C milk
1 egg
lemon zest

Wash, peel and cut peaches into chunks, place in buttered 8x8 inch pan (I use a cast iron skillet).
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and cinnamon.
Combine other ingredients in a bowl, mix till smooth.
Pour over peaches.
Bake for 55 - 60 minutes.
Serve with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or a dash of heavy cream.

If you would like to watch the videos, my youtube channel is
http://www.youtube.com/user/HelpFromDebbie/videos

They are labeled peach cobbler 1 - 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment